Questions regarding Hilde Cards

By NameTaken, in UFS Rules Q & A

looked through quite afew pages but couldn't find an answer to all of these so:

Siren's Call

1. It says i cannot increase my damage so does that prohibit me from USING cards that increase it's damage and speed at once? and have the speed applied and the damage not?

Lightning Horn

2. So double the amount it was reduced by, is that from it's current printed state or at all during the turn? Example: I reduce the damage by 3 and increase it by 3 by another effect so it will be back to 4 use it's ability to make it gain 6 damage because during the turn the attack WAS reduced by 3 before being increased. which leaves me to a different question, can my attacks damage/speed go into negative or do they go to 0 and can't be reduced further till an effect increases it above 0?

Hilde*

3. This may be a stupid question but if i use a throw and deal damage with sed throw i do draw a card amirite?

NameTaken said:

looked through quite afew pages but couldn't find an answer to all of these so:

Siren's Call

1. It says i cannot increase my damage so does that prohibit me from USING cards that increase it's damage and speed at once? and have the speed applied and the damage not?

You can use cards that increase speed and damage but the damage will not be increased.

Lightning Horn

2. So double the amount it was reduced by, is that from it's current printed state or at all during the turn? Example: I reduce the damage by 3 and increase it by 3 by another effect so it will be back to 4 use it's ability to make it gain 6 damage because during the turn the attack WAS reduced by 3 before being increased. which leaves me to a different question, can my attacks damage/speed go into negative or do they go to 0 and can't be reduced further till an effect increases it above 0?

The total amount it was reduced. This means that if you give Lightning Horn a -2 damage, then a +3, then another -2 damage (putting it at 1 below its printed value), the total reduction so far has been 4 (two -2's), and so it gets +8 damage. It's not a comparison with printed damage; instead it's a count of how much it's been reduced in total.

Hilde*

3. This may be a stupid question but if i use a throw and deal damage with sed throw i do draw a card amirite?

Right. If you mean you used the -1 speed, -1 damage enhancement on her, then yes.

Actually you can give Sien's call a damage pumps. You can't give it a damage pump if you use the the enhance on Siren's call first.

iceman01 said:

Actually you can give Sien's call a damage pumps. You can't give it a damage pump if you use the the enhance on Siren's call first.

guitalex2008 said:

iceman01 said:

I assumed that's what he meant, since his question was about simultaneous damage/speed pumps, and whether the speed pumps would apply.

Yeah i did mean that, it answered alot but what im mostly concerned about now is weither or not it can go below 0