Birmingham Nationals!

By Ginkapo, in Star Wars: Armada

It was a great day, I enjoyed every game, they were all so close, every game I played could have gone either way, coming down to the flip of a card or a couple of damage not getting through or getting through.

Every one of the five people I played were great, thanks guys....

Gink the game you played with my brother looked mentally funny.....

Haha, and now I know who you are! Yeah his head wasnt in it by this point and I wasnt too bothered by this point either, so I just enjoyed putting my ships in the most annoying positions.

Its not often its the Ackbar player who decides to tokyo drift into the Ozzel players conga line.... its supposed to be the other way round.

My mind had entered the twilight zone... The most memorable moment 9 damage from 5 black dice!!!! Woop woop!!!!! Lando!!!!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Had a great time and good matches

Luke needs BCC (1 hit in 6 shots in 2nd round game), but Lando is a star. He saved me twice at important times

Finished 13th in the end

Man, that Lando roll was heart-breaking, but I guess it did make up for Luke!

Not sure if I've missed it? Who was the final, what fleets were they running?

Final game was ISD/Demo/Rhymer vs 3xGladiator (incl Demo) and Rhymer. Glads won it, looks like there were two very tight moves that could have made it a much closer game (Demo fitting snugly next to the ISD to unload, and later ISD just missed side-swiping Demo).

The two of them went into the final with 41pts and 40pts respectively so both had a respectable run to that stage.

There's some details on the FB group ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/armadaukirl/permalink/1767437896837405/ ) and I tweeted a bit with photos during the match ( https://twitter.com/redakhrin will have to scroll down a bit).

Will try and upload my photos from the day as well.

Edited by Akhrin

those builds show up on top often, now.

Thx for all the reporting!