Barrel Spider x3
Behemoth x3
Parasite Cage x3

World Cards: 6
Destiny Island lvl 1 x3
Monstro lvl 1 x2
Hundred Acre Woods lvl 0 x1

Total 43
Total with Nega Deck Space: 27-33 (depends on how I use Cid)

Thinking about the second Tidus, but I’m not happy with running two.

Merlin can easily be something a bit more useful (like Jack lvl 3) and then you could run mayor instead of flounder.

I tried that and I ended up with dead draws or Jack lvl 2 with the Mayor and nothing else to play. I can see if some editing or better shuffling can fix that though.

Also did you still want my SR Simba and other rares?

So ever my nine pack shipment, (relatively cheap but it was a first), I didn't get anything to change. Dead Draws are a problem. I play tested it last night on a good game. It moved through about 12-14 cards in one turn one time, but for the most part donald lvl 4 was just stuck in my hand because of lack of magic/ (friends). On average it moves about 3-4 cards while keeping a Dark Card in hand to plop on WR's or if Jack lvl 3 is out I can use it on D Isle on the Aggro deck to stop any other D Isles/Monstro lvl 1. It really needs alternative ways to hit the board without going over the limit

The only ways I've found this to be are

The King
Searchable lvl 1's (mainly Jack and Aladdin)
Load on Lvl 1's
King Triton

I think also that I need to replace Donald lvl 4 with Sephiroth because Aerith can still cast Stopra. The only problem I have is that The Don is much better than Fairy Godmother. Fairy Godmother you have to remove, leaving you without a caster if one is not on the field besides her.

If you want want less dead draws then take out stopra as well and just go straight control. You have dead draws against which sort of match-up? because most heartless are going to be dead draws in the mirror so it depends on what sort of deck you are playing against.

My dead draws are usually I can't get a level one to chain level for several turns

Take out Leon and put in a lvl 1.

So I have a few new tricks up my sleeve, but working without SRU's is a pain. wish I had Sephiroth or Tirton.

The Mayor is now used as Wendy for the Racer, Pull any level Jack (i play all of them) and then bring it to the field for various uses (lvl down Dark and then challenge)

Leon has been changed to Hercules lvl 2 because Jack lvl 2 + Mayor comes up way to much.

Level 2 Jack, Hercules, and Beast are there for beat, also I have to use Jack quickly so that a low level heartless can't be dropped on my world cards to hinder a D Isle or Monstro.

I was thinking about playing Halloweentown lvl 2 because very few cards affect me (the exceptions are Pirate (rarely seen), Wyvern (same) Parasite Cage (requires me to keep Jack lvl 2 on the field) other than those I really dont have to worry because I wouldnt have to destory Barrel or Behemoth.

Tigger is a beaststick.

Tell me what you think.

Roxas said:

Barrel Spider with Phil is instant HP loss if they want to go anywhere.
Behemoth is a friend killer, even if they use magic his effect clearly states that once you state the word battle all friends have to participate.

You know, Beast / Herc / Pan all get around the barrel spider pretty easily...

Behemoth can be burned by magic during a player's action phase: If they really are running a magic burn deck, they can indeed kill it without battling it.

Just letting you know.

Daisuke_Aurora said:

Roxas said:

Behemoth is a friend killer, even if they use magic his effect clearly states that once you state the word battle all friends have to participate.

Behemoth can be burned by magic during a player's action phase: If they really are running a magic burn deck, they can indeed kill it without battling it.

Just letting you know.

Barrel Spider can really only be killed with a lvl 2 Beast/Herc. I use Jacks after I use effects. Jack lvl 2 are frequently but I really dont see them that often with Racer. Pan is easy to capture with cage or make them waste it on Cage or Behemoth to eliminate.
Okay..i was thinking something else when I said that. Behemoth makes them waste two magic lvl 4 and that doesnt even kill it Doubling worlds it still won't kill him in one card so thats still a 2:1 ratio. Also, since Behemoths effect goes first why would you not play a Spider with it. so even if you do damage you have a Dark Card left and more than likely one barely scrathed

Daisuke_Aurora said:

Roxas said:

Just letting you know.

You know, Simba/Monstro is pretty good friend denial and gets around beast/herc pretty easily. Also pan's effect doesn't stop barrel spiders...

...magic=waste of time=easily denied=worse than a friend. Herc lvl 3 from LaD will indeed get rid of it without battling it. 1:1 vs. a circumstantial 3:1 at best...oh wait he runs phil.

Just letting you know.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

Daisuke_Aurora said:

Roxas said:

Just letting you know.

You know, Simba/Monstro is pretty good friend denial and gets around beast/herc pretty easily. Also pan's effect doesn't stop barrel spiders...

...magic=waste of time=easily denied=worse than a friend. Herc lvl 3 from LaD will indeed get rid of it without battling it. 1:1 vs. a circumstantial 3:1 at best...oh wait he runs phil.

Just letting you know.

It doesn't work because it's effect activates from the discard pile after the fact, right?

The thing I was thinking about behemoth was even on a doubling world you need a second magic card at best to wipe him out without a friend. Firaga = 6 damage double is only 12 while Behemoth's power is 13. if you can't you either waste friends or you wait because he is brought back to 13 power after a challenge if he isn't killed (i think, I need to look into that but I think thats how it works maybe not with magic) Hercules can only bounce it. To top the icying, I run three......it'll take a long time to bust through all three and thats only assuming I play it alone.

I did some work on the deck. I tried to create a World Rush deck, but after Yu-Gi-Oh.... I dont like it......it's just too slow for my taste and while you can not OTK in this game ...yet taking a max of 5 turns (all lvl 3 worlds) it doesnt float with me.

*deck update*

The SRU's I'm supposed to be recieving soon (Triton and C&D friday) and I have no idea about HAW. I do not have Sephiroth or The King yet.

Roxas I love this deck recipie, I really like it, I'm going to try it out if you don't mind at my next tournament. XD

few edits.....Mainly a change to Beast lvl 1 over Herc, Adding in Sephy. Upping each Behemoth and Parastie Cage to 3...

Comments/Advise/Words of Wisdom Welcome

The comment EPIC FAIL or any varation..not.

few edits.....Mainly a change to Beast lvl 1 over Herc, Adding in Sephy. Upping each Behemoth and Parastie Cage to 3...

Comments/Advise/Words of Wisdom Welcome

The comment EPIC FAIL or any varation..not.

I'd run a second tidus, take out moogle and think about running owl.

Hey roxas lets play with my bro and giova in team with me so go to the same room of chatzy

Maybe another time, this week is really bad for me (finals)

So right now, I'm waiting to get some more packs and get a Sephiroth so that I can give my friend back his (the only thing good that he's pulled but he plays Racer.

Update on 1/18/09

Feedback incouraged.