Dice Results Computed?

By thegrognard, in Star Wars Dice App

Does this app display the actual results of the rolls for Star Wars RPG? We use a roller on Google Hangouts that is great in that it shows what each dice roll is AND gives you the final results.

I want a roller for the table but if it doesn't tally results, it would be clunky (it would be easier to simply move the physical dice around to compute what cancels what).

So...does this app gpo beyond just showing you what is on the dice when a roll is made?

Does this app display the actual results of the rolls for Star Wars RPG? We use a roller on Google Hangouts that is great in that it shows what each dice roll is AND gives you the final results.

I want a roller for the table but if it doesn't tally results, it would be clunky (it would be easier to simply move the physical dice around to compute what cancels what).

So...does this app gpo beyond just showing you what is on the dice when a roll is made?

If your asking if the app will tell you, post success/failure, adv/threat cancellation, if there are remaining symbols then yes. there is the option to auto cancel results. you can also modify dice as well as auto orient. and there are many different dice sets to choose from, as well as backgrounds and sound packs too. it actually quite worth the 5 bucks in my opinion. I prefer real dice whenever possible though :)