Additional Source Material

By RadMissFliss, in The Force Awakens Beginner Game

Since it may be a long time (if ever) that we get to see any sourcebooks for The Force Awakens era stuff, I've taken it upon myself to start putting together some fan-made stand-ins. I'll repost my folio for Takodana here, but most notably I created a species entry for the Abednedo based upon Bormo's character folio provided with the Beginner Game. Feel free to use this folio as much as you like, and change what you think ought to be changed. It hasn't been play tested as is, so if you come up with feedback it would be great to have so that the stuff I post here can be modified appropriately.

While I have big plans for what I wish to accomplish, I'm not going to announce much in advance to prevent the hassle of making myself a liar. What I can say is that, in addition to Takodana and the Abednedo, I've worked up some stats for the TIE/fo and TIE/sf that need some refinement before they're ready to synthesize a folio for and then post.

If you've got your own stuff (fancy or otherwise) please post it here so everyone can enjoy!

Abednedo

Hw8JsUl.png

irUv3Ox.png

Takodana

5vw0xgO.png

I'm still wondering where the hell the followup PDF is. Are they waiting for the "Now available" news posting?

This is a First Order carrier from the Poe Dameron comic, apparently deployed from a Maxima-A class heavy cruiser (The Ravenous ). I don't have sufficient information (or experience in this game, yet) to stat it out, but thought I'd share.

b279a4b07aec52ee8c6ababd37064657.jpg