Long Scenario Dialogue Box Finale Bug

By Soakman, in Mansions of Madness

How do I report a bug? If I can report it here, this is what happened: SPOILERS! (Not sure how to do spoiler tags on the FFG board)

We were playing a 2 player scenario, and successfully identified Joyce Little as one of the cultists and followed her into the Residential area for a final confrontation. While attempting to stop the ritual, we solved the most southern interact point. When moving on to the Northwest-ish interact point, the dialogue box asked us to select one of 3 options. The first box said attempt the puzzle (lore). The third box said Cancel.

Now, the second box said something odd. I think it was placeholder text or just a code string that wasn't working correctly? It said something like GOOD_FINALE_COMPONENT

As you would guess after play a 6 hourish game, we did not select the option that looked like it might crash our scenario. That being said, we have no idea what it was, or if we may have won if we selected it. So that should probably be fixed. We lost in the end, but now I'll have this niggling feeling that we may have won.

We both had an absolute blast with the scenario and the tension, but gosh was that final confrontation hard!

NOTE: We were using the Steam version of the app for PC.

Edited by Soakman

"If your issue involves an FFG software product, please send an email to [email protected] . "

(it's under Customer Service, if anyone needs that)

Sorry for the incredibly bad ending, Soakman. Hope you enjoyed the game until then!