Fluff ?

By Toqtamish, in Runewars Miniatures Game

Most of my familiarity with Terrinoth comes from the long ago Disc wars game. I know there was a story and several factions in that game. Is there anywhere i can find fluff and stuff for the setting of this and the other games in the setting ?

I hope they eventually make a book like they did for their Android setting.

After the announcement about doing more books like Android, I'm near 100% positive they will have a Runebound book. Between the Runewars (board game) rules and the Rune Age rules, you can get some rough idea of the lore for the armies. For Runewars, it's at the beginning of the rule book. For Rune Age, the faction summaries are at the end.

If you search "bgg runiverse fluff", there is a nice document that serves as a guide. Some of the info is out of date and needs to be updated, but it should get you up to speed.

Thanks budgernaut. That worked. And I own rune age.

Thanks budgernaut. That worked. And I own rune age.

There's also a loredump at the start of the Rune Wars rules. Go onto the page and read the PDF and it'll explain a good amount of the world.

I read it yesterday too. Then re read my rune age rules. Noticed some story inconsistencies between the two.