Buying Collections!

By Johnny-be-Pro, in Agrabah Bazaar

Hello there im looking to buy a collection of the kingdom hearts ccg ,I am looking for a good collection of alot of cards from all 3 sets and extras of all the cards ..I am not looking for any singel card just alot of cards at a good price and alot of good stuff, So if you have cards for sale let me know and i will see what i can do.........

Thanks for time and i hope you have some stuff for sale..

Johnny-be-Pro said:

Hello there im looking to buy a collection of the kingdom hearts ccg ,I am looking for a good collection of alot of cards from all 3 sets and extras of all the cards ..I am not looking for any singel card just alot of cards at a good price and alot of good stuff, So if you have cards for sale let me know and i will see what i can do.........

I have almost all my cards for sell, and there are four sets.

Johnny-be-Pro said:

i have a complete common and uncommon set for sets 1-3 and a complete set 4. i also have these promo cards

Snow White
Tinker Bell
Simba
Riku
Mer- Sora
Halloween Sora
Tigger
Flag Sora
Kairi
Daisy Duck
Event

NON FOIL
Tinker Bell
Simba
Riku
Mer Sora
Daisy Duck
Tigger

as well as some Rares and super rares from sets 1-3

email me at [email protected] if you want to work something out.

Ok im still looking for a collection to buy!

I have one of the most complete collections you'll be able to find. I'm short probably 10-12 cards of having a complete set of the entire game. E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to try and work out a deal.

Darkwing Duck said:

Johnny-be-Pro said:

Snow White
Tinker Bell
Simba
Riku
Mer- Sora
Halloween Sora
Tigger
Flag Sora
Kairi
Daisy Duck
Event

Hi, I'm interested in this promos. if you can mail me a price and quantity it will be great. mail me to [email protected]

If you want to buy anything off my collection, just tell me in my thread. Most of the things, I'd be more than happy to sell off, minus a couple card I only have 1 of.

Ok everyone ,I do want a collection a good collection i would like it if you can give me the list on here and not make me check lists also i would like alot of cards to be in the collection ...................I dont really like to emzil ppl so i would rather you just make the deal on here .............

Thanks

Well I mean you are the one wanting the cards, and with some people who have a pretty extensive collection, posting what cards would just be very strenuous. I can post my cards here in a long post so you wouldn't have to go out of your way looking for it. Would that work better?

Well im just looking for a massive collection to buy so i really dont need a list of cards because im looking to buy alll also can you please give me a price on all your cards ?

Thanks

How i can get the Card Games by FFG in Indonesia?.

If someone know about that, can u tell me in where?.

Thanks