Question about Miniatures

By Drakthal, in Mansions of Madness

Hi everyone

Was just wondering, how easy is it to get the miniatures/tokens out of the bases again once they have been put into them?

Want to get the miniatures painted, but because of the way the bases work i think the easiest would be to spray them without the bases, however i will be playing before having time to spray so wanted to ponder my options.

I'm in the process of painting the first edition miniature is at the moment. The investigators come permanently attached to the bases and so you can just spray the entire miniature. The monsters all come with separate bases that are very easy to get in and out of them. It's very easy to fix them onto some foam board and spray base paint without the bases. In fact I think I'll be gluing onto the bases once they're finished because they really do come out too easily. You can check them on Instagram at @boardgame_mini_macros

I have just removed all my first edition monsters and characters from their bases then printed out some wooden floorboards and stuck them back on , all quite easy if you are careful , just waiting for the ink wash to dry

IMG_1963.jpg

Edited by suntzu