Vampires?

By jeffc73, in Mansions of Madness

I hope they add the cool looking bat faced vampires to an expansion for this second edition. The first edition teaser card made us think that just maybe they had no faith in the game because the vampires never came? They should have. It was awesome, and so is this one.

I had forgotten about the vampire reference. I do hope they add them this time around.

I hope they add either actual Vampire, or a Star Vampire. Fire Vampire would be just plain boring.

I hope they add either actual Vampire, or a Star Vampire. Fire Vampire would be just plain boring.

Why? Don't you imagine Fire Vampires storming the mansions with Investigators with giant fire extinguishers running behind them trying to save the tapestry?

Why? Don't you imagine Fire Vampires storming the mansions with Investigators with giant fire extinguishers running behind them trying to save the tapestry?

I meant, boring in a vampire way :D

Oh, god! PLEASE no more fire! :angry:

The entire city of Innsmouth was ablaze by the time we died in the escape from Innsmouth scenario lol. The last thing I need are fire immune monsters that set fires.

Accalorate discussions may lead to threads flaming... :P

Accalorate discussions may lead to threads flaming... :P

A *spark* of healthy debate/argument is the *light* of your life, dont incinerate (insinuate) otherwise ;) I know you ember-ace discussion :)

..... this really was a terrible post wasnt it.... should be extinguished