Question about Zi Mei's E:

By pyron2, in UFS Rules Q & A

I'm sure this has been asked before, but searching for a thread on this site is laughable; so I'll just ask my question and be on my way.

Can I use Zi Mei's E: to give Multiple: 2 to an attack that already has multiple? does one supersede the other or are they both considered to be on there and can both be played. I remember this issue being brought up with Paul's Gi giving Stun to an attack with stun, allowing the one attack to effectively stun twice. I don't know however if it would still apply to this situation or if the wording of stun allows for an exception.

yeah you can do it

Yes sir. In point of fact you can also use her asset (Autumn's Kiss) for another +2 multiple. Stick that on something like Fury of the Ancients and you've got 8 5 speed 3 damage attacks (including the original). Just pray your opponent doesn't have a Mark of the Breast or similar.

yeah just one thing to make sure of, you actually have, multiple:3 multiple:2 multiple:2. (if your used zi mei and autumns kiss on fury of the ancients.) they're all seperate keywords and are seperate e's. for example if they responded with the devil within or something of that ilk.