When we gonna see more info and the rulebook?

By ringofox, in Star Wars: Destiny

Hi guys, you think it is possible to get the rulebook before Gencon?

I would say that it's unlikely, but I'm hoping we get it soon because I'm tired of all the speculation of the rules.

Most rulebooks come out a week before release, so I would expect the rules sometime in November, or maybe October.

This will be the first thing I demo on Thursday, so while it won't be the complete rules I'll make sure to either record the demos or take some notes and post with info.

This will be the first thing I demo on Thursday, so while it won't be the complete rules I'll make sure to either record the demos or take some notes and post with info.

That's great, Darksbane! Looking forward to it...

Team covenant has said they are getting demos and video taping them too.

Most rulebooks come out a week before release, so I would expect the rules sometime in November, or maybe October.

Perhaps if it is sold at GenCon there would be a release of sorts, would save someone spending a few minutes on a scanner.

Perhaps if it is sold at GenCon there would be a release of sorts, would save someone spending a few minutes on a scanner.

They have already said only demos at Gencon