Finn's ability looks awesome!

By MasterMicVin, in Star Wars: Destiny

Did anyone else see Finn's ability to include enemy red vehicle and weapon cards in a light side deck? Thought that was an ingenious idea, and I think he will be a well used character as he will open up different combos and such. My question is, will there be a DS character who does this and if so, who? Thoughts on Finn?

Yeah, that's really fun. I would love to see some sort of Dark Side counterpart but I'm not sure who would fit that ability best.

Edited by Mattr0polis

swd01_finn.png

It certain fits with the way he appears in the Force Awakens.

Also note that he can haveany weapon (ignoring restrictions) so he should be able to equip lightside lightsabers.

Don't think there is one on the dark side...err side that has a similar ability.

Finn's ability does look real good, ANY weapon, Villian red vehicles, and I assume the best villain vehicles will be red. Equipping lightsabres suggests to me I'd team him up with a blue character

Blue is force, red is military and yellow is rogues so civilians, smugglers, etc. Red weapons won't necessarily be better than the other ones.

But I have to agree that his ability is spot on thematically. Stormtrooper blaster? Sure. Smuggler rifle? Alright. Luke's lightsaber? I do have a weapon!

He pays a lot for that ability though. He's the third equal (? I don't remember another character who specifically cost 13 but I think there was one) most expensive character we've seen so far and his dice and health pool seem pretty normal (from what little we know at this point).

Yeah, he can equips any weapon he just isn't naturally the best with them.