Available at gencon

By Tierdal, in Star Wars: Destiny

Anyone know?

I want a gameplay video RIGHT NOW!!!!

:P :D :lol: :)

Not so sure if it will available, but at least it should be demoable

Available in November. Demos at GenCon.

But man, oh man, if they surprise us with even just the Starter boxes...

Edited by Mattr0polis

Full art promos for demoing too. Bummer I won't be at Gencon this year. :(

Promos for demoing, I want! I wish I could go, getting a promo would be fantastic

Yeah the two promos look absolutley stunning.

But GenCon is about 7000 km away. So i gues i will just stay at home ^^

The good thing is Essen is just 300 km away. Perhaps the game can sway me in a demo there.

Edited by Reaver027

It be a bad idea this far in advance of release.

I am extremely excited for this game as well. I was a Magic player and always loved the collectible aspect. It does get expensive and that's when I usually migrate to something else. I was playing X-Wing for a while but some other interests and a general decline in enjoyment of the game for myself put and end to that. I have been wanting to try dice masters for a bit also but felt I was too far behind the ball since all of the sets have come out & always wished there was a Star Wars one and now there is. Really like the idea of starting from the beginning with this game as well. Don't know how much interest it will get in my area but with Star Wars there is always a chance.

Didn't hurt Netrunner.

We will see. FFG seems to have kept a lot of things under wraps longer than normal this year.

Didn't hurt Netrunner.

We will see. FFG seems to have kept a lot of things under wraps longer than normal this year.

Netrunner isn't collectible and was suppose to be released sooner then it was if I recall correctly. Destiny is tagged for November, which could mean December or later.

Putting out some product 3-4 months ahead of time for a game that will generate a secondary market would cause pricing issues that would reffect poorly on FFG.