What we Know Thus Far

By Frobozz, in Star Wars: Destiny

After watching the game trailer and reading all the available info on FFGs site, I spotted the following:

There are at least 170 cards in Awakenings as Salvage Yard is #170.

I saw dice for Qui-Gonn Jinn, Jabba, Vader, Amidala, JarJar, Grievous, Poe Cameron (I think but am not sure), Millennium Falcon.

Also saw upgrade dice for things like blasters, lightsabers, and skills and abilities such as force training and force choke.

Seems like the expansion possibilities through battleground, support and upgrade cards could add alot of depth to this game.

There is a literally a topic half a page down titled What we know this far where we started compiling a list of spoilers check it out

Edited by KennedyHawk

Sorry, I missed that. My bad.

I saw dice for Qui-Gonn Jinn, Jabba, Vader, Amidala, JarJar, Grievous, Poe Cameron (I think but am not sure), Millennium Falcon.

You saw Jar Jar for sure somewhere? Can you point me to where? I know a couple folks (myself included) that will be super happy if that is true.

#JarJarForever

You saw Jar Jar for sure somewhere? Can you point me to where? I know a couple folks (myself included) that will be super happy if that is true.

#JarJarForever

I am one of those people :)