Wait a minute

By Supertoe, in Star Wars: Destiny

FFG only releases one LCG Randomized blind-draw game per year, right?

THIS MEANS NO COOP ARKHAM HORROR LCG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep. already knew what time it was when they rolled out mansions of madness second edition. :(

Why all the spam threads just keep all your complaints to one location no need to flood us with negativity and tears

Why all the spam threads just keep all your complaints to one location no need to flood us with negativity and tears

Sorrry. In hindsight this would have been better on the arkham horror forums. Oh well.

Sorrry. In hindsight this would have been better on the arkham horror forums. Oh well.

Don't sweat it guys! There's no "bad" publicity anyway. At least the forums are lighting up about this game. have you taken a look on the page for "revolt of the machines" and "baron munchausen"? I think they got like 3 threads each! Now wich one is FFG gonna take a look at and say: "Nobody is intrested in this" ?

I think the evidence is there that FFG can only support 6 LCGs at a time. And we already know what the sixth one is going to be.

I think the evidence is there that FFG can only support 6 LCGs at a time. And we already know what the sixth one is going to be.

I think that this would fall into a different category, because the product distribution is so different with a TCG.