The question nobody is asking...

By maddenman7, in Star Wars: Destiny

Why the F does Captain Phasma have more HP than Boba Fett? That makes ZERO sense.

How on Bothawui do we know that doesn't make sense? We never actually saw her in action. While I'll admit, her willpower was a bit lacking, she COULD be far deadlier than Boba. While I think it's highly unlikely, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

I mean Boba Fett got smacked into a pit by a blind man. At least Finn wasn't blind when he pulled one over on Phasma.

Because Disney needs to remind us that their stuff is better than anything that ever happened before. TFA > all OT.

Besides Boba Fett doesn't need a lot of hit points because he can't be killed anyway.

Better armor technology?

Because having Captain in your name makes you awesome:

Captain Planet, Captain America, Captain Hook, Captain Harlock, Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Nemo, Captain Haddock, Captain Kirk and so on....

The real question is, Dicemasters uses multiple licenses, so will this game have a Spaceballs expansion!??!?!

The real question is, Dicemasters uses multiple licenses, so will this game have a Spaceballs expansion!??!?!

Yeah no, I'm not gonna "roll my spaceballs." ;)

Why the F does Captain Phasma have more HP than Boba Fett? That makes ZERO sense.

Shiney chrome bling. For all we know it refelcts blaster bolts back.

Now If you want to make her movie acurate, then your opponent should be allowed an extra reroll or something when you have capt phasma on the field. (I mean she just rolled over when Han and Chewie captured her.)