Athens, GA Players?

By TheFresko, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hoping to find some people to play a few games with every week or so in Athens. I know there's a group that gets together in Marietta, but I work really early (Up by 6am), and can't feasibly drive 3-4 hrs round trip depending on traffic, just to play for a couple hours (I live on the far east side of Athens, too. Making it an even longer drive).

Hoping there are others here in Athens, but I've come to find that most non-Magic games die fairly quickly here.

I would be open to casual play at Wasteland, or any store in between Athens and Atlanta. Galactic Quest in Lawrenceville, maybe? I'd just really like to actually get to play the game instead of just collecting the product. Preferably weekends since I have to be up so early for work Mon-Fri.

Would make the drive to Store Championships and such if I could actually get some real play in, but I don't have the confidence in knowing the rules well without actually playing. I have a grasp on general play, but definitely need to get some games in to really understand it.

Edited by TheFresko

Hi, could you make it to Area 52 in Oakwood? I live in Dawsonville and it would be a good halfway point for me.

Does anyone know of a a Judge?