Wave 3/4 Release Tourney, Hadley MA, 8/20

By reegsk, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hey all! We will be hosting a Wave 3/4 release tournament at Off the Wall Games in Hadley, MA next month. This is, of course, assuming that the Shipping Now phase for these waves do not take as long as the On the Boat phase did! Here are the details:

Tier - Relaxed (Organizer will be participating)

Points - 400*

Location - Off the Wall Games, 41 Russell Street, Hadley, MA

When - Saturday, August 20th, 10:30AM

Round Time - 120 minutes (including setup)

Entry Fee - $10

Number of Participants - 12

Prizes - Store Credit based on number of participants, also some promotional items from previous kits

The hope is that at least Wave 3 will hit shelves within the next three weeks. The tournament will follow the standard tournament rules, Relaxed tier, with the exception noted below. Dice roll at 10:30, list must be submitted to the TO by 10:15. So please plan to arrive by 10:00 so you have time to get your fleet ready. If you wish to reserve a slot, please PM me and I'll give you the details, but space is limited.

* - Players who include at least one Wave 3 ship will be granted a bonus 5 fleet points. If Wave 4 has also been released, any player including at least one Wave 4 ship will be granted an additional 5 fleet points. Again, if Wave 4 has been released, any player who uses one of the four new Commanders (Cracken, Tagge, Madine or Konstantine) will receive 5 more fleet points. So if you have a wave three ship, wave four ship and one of the new commanders, you will have a total of 415 fleet points.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send me a message.

To anyone interested, the tournament is this Saturday! Off the Wall offers a 20% discount to event participants day-of, so if you're looking to pick up your first or additional Wave 3/4 ships, why not play in a fun event and save some money on more ships? Let me know if you plan on attending!