Encountering a Patrol, Moving Gate & Monster

By Esto, in Arkham Horror Second Edition

On French Hill street, there is currently a Patrol, a Gnoph-Keh monster & Another Dimension Moving Gate.

In what order does my investigator encounter these dangers if she moves to French Hill street?

I think it would be similar to moving into a location with a gate and a monster. You'd need to deal with the patrol and monster during the movement phase, then you would be drawn through the gate during arkham encounters phase. I think you choose the order of encountering the patrol or monster during movement. Correct me if I m wrong.

I think it would be similar to moving into a location with a gate and a monster. You'd need to deal with the patrol and monster during the movement phase, then you would be drawn through the gate during arkham encounters phase. I think you choose the order of encountering the patrol or monster during movement. Correct me if I m wrong.

Therefore, if I choose to encounter the Patrol first & fail the check, I would be arrested without having to deal with Gnoph-Key or being sucked into Another Dimension.

Therefore, if I choose to encounter the Patrol first & fail the check, I would be arrested without having to deal with Gnoph-Key or being sucked into Another Dimension.

I believe that's correct. And if you passed the patrol evade, you'd have to deal with the monster. But being arrested would skip everything else as you are carted off.

That's my understanding. Treat them like monsters: you can deal with them first, or last, or in between any combination of monsters in the space.