Sea of Blood LT minis?

By CanadianPittbull, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I wonder if we will see some miniatures for the LT's of Sea of Blood further down the line? Anyone know if the RtL LT's sold well?

They sold well to me. I bought 'em all. Unfortunately, that seems to be due to a basic character flaw in my nature and not necessarily because they're GREAT overall. Having read most of the posts on this forum, I feel it's safe to say I'm not alone.

XmenDynasty said:

They sold well to me. I bought 'em all. Unfortunately, that seems to be due to a basic character flaw in my nature and not necessarily because they're GREAT overall. Having read most of the posts on this forum, I feel it's safe to say I'm not alone.

+1 in shame

Thundercles said:

XmenDynasty said:

+1 in shame

+1 (you're not alone, says eyes in the dark)

I bought all the RtL leutenents despite their absurd price, although it did take me a while.

I'd buy the SoB ones toom but would like to see them for more realistic a price.

When I say about them being expensive, they're more pricey by some way than equivalent GW metals, which is saying quite something!

I haven't picked them up yet because of A) price, B) usability (hadn't truly played a campaign until just recently) and C) availability. I'm very much a impulse buyer, and it's hard to impulse buy something over the web for me. If I had seen them at my FLGS and held them in my hands, I probably would have picked one or two up (most likely the Farrows)...

What I'd *really* like to get are Overlord figures. I know we're supposed to use the base mini, but I think they deserve their own metal...

-shnar

Well it looks like we are getting three of them in the Spring! The Siren, The Kraken and Sweetheart. So cool!

shnar said:

What I'd *really* like to get are Overlord figures. I know we're supposed to use the base mini, but I think they deserve their own metal...

-shnar

Yes, this is exactly it. They can also me used in vanilla as the big-bad of any given quest.

Given that I haven't seen SoB this side of the Atlantic, anyone fancy publishing the stats for these leaders as a bit of a taster to keep me salivating over SoB.

The chap who owns my FLGS said it was due last week, he's vagely hopeful for it turning up at the start of the new year. Late reaching Europe as ever ;)

I'd like to see the Kraken. So far the only Descent metal-mini I'd like to buy is this one...

DE10.jpg

Went Christmas Shopping today and they had the Lt minis for $7 each, so I broke down and bought the three Farrows. None of the others yet, since our Avatar in the current campaign is The Great Wyrm. They didn't have Kraken. Is this mini not yet out?

-shnar