3/4 War Between Sisters x4
2/5 Enemies Now Friends x4
0/5 Man Behind the Mask x4
2/5 Chasing After the Power x4
2/5 Dread Pirate x4
2/5 Genius Alchemist x4
2/5 Ka Technique x4

Id cut down the numbers of DDT.

Also i prefer lizardmans other attack, after a CS it gives you +5 to your next CC for commiting 1 foundation...and the attack comes at +3 to the CC from CS.

And no Keep them Down? 2 of them really helps empty your opponents hand.

Also i like running lots of attacks and attacking T1, so i would add spinning demon to up your attacks.

Spinning Demon + multiple 1 fulfils the combo requirement for rolling revenge...so thats kind of good.

Personally id out the dread pirates, and just cut down on the number of 2 checks. Also genius alchemist has no block and i found in lizardman it was not so great.

Smazzurco said:

Id cut down the numbers of DDT.

Also i prefer lizardmans other attack, after a CS it gives you +5 to your next CC for commiting 1 foundation...and the attack comes at +3 to the CC from CS.

And no Keep them Down? 2 of them really helps empty your opponents hand.

Also i like running lots of attacks and attacking T1, so i would add spinning demon to up your attacks.

Spinning Demon + multiple 1 fulfils the combo requirement for rolling revenge...so thats kind of good.

Personally id out the dread pirates, and just cut down on the number of 2 checks. Also genius alchemist has no block and i found in lizardman it was not so great.

So basically what I'm going to do is cut the Dread Pirates, and add a couple of PotM because there isn't any damage pump other than Crawling Stance. For attacks, I'm cut 1 DDT and added 3 Spinning Demons. I think this might work better.

there is damage pump in the form of Enemies now friends as well. Each one is basically +4 dmg. I was throwing out 16dmg spinning demons all day.

I don't know..i went to the PotM event. I have 2 playsets. I have yet to build a deck besides king that i put PotM in. Id put in body of souls in its place, works out nice to fill your hand with attacks on your kill turn.

There turn they attack, you spinning demon, multiple it out, then play a Rolling Revenge.

During your turn, they will have very few cards (if any).

You try to have a CS or 2 in your hand as well as an attack or 2. Then you grab your other attacks from your momentum.

A nice kill turn is Wipe the Floor (at 5), CS, CS, Lizardman attack (at a 4), commit a foundation + built in E to give next check +5, Spinning Demon (at a lol3) with each hitting for 8. Then you can play rolling revenge, of course having to tap, but who cares their hand is empty and they are about to die, for 9 dmg.

I am liking the new lizardman. I will probably rock him for a while.

Smazzurco said:

there is damage pump in the form of Enemies now friends as well. Each one is basically +4 dmg. I was throwing out 16dmg spinning demons all day.

I don't know..i went to the PotM event. I have 2 playsets. I have yet to build a deck besides king that i put PotM in. Id put in body of souls in its place, works out nice to fill your hand with attacks on your kill turn.

There turn they attack, you spinning demon, multiple it out, then play a Rolling Revenge.

During your turn, they will have very few cards (if any).

You try to have a CS or 2 in your hand as well as an attack or 2. Then you grab your other attacks from your momentum.

A nice kill turn is Wipe the Floor (at 5), CS, CS, Lizardman attack (at a 4), commit a foundation + built in E to give next check +5, Spinning Demon (at a lol3) with each hitting for 8. Then you can play rolling revenge, of course having to tap, but who cares their hand is empty and they are about to die, for 9 dmg.

I am liking the new lizardman. I will probably rock him for a while.

Yeah, I realized how dumb I was for posting the decklist and then saying there was no damage pump and forgot completely about Enemies Now Friends. Well I finally built the deck, last night I just posted the decklist I had come up with. I took out 1 War Between Sisters and added 3 Keep Them Down, I didn't add PotM or Genius. I think I will throw in 3 Body of Souls. Also I cut the DDT for the 4/2 Algol low throw.