I don't know if anyone else has pointed this out or not...

By WhatsaTroll, in UFS General Discussion

But why is Ragnar a two dot character? I can't find a one dot Ragnar. Is this a misprint or am I missing out on something?

WhatsaTroll said:

But why is Ragnar a two dot character? I can't find a one dot Ragnar. Is this a misprint or am I missing out on something?

Probably a promo was planned and never released.

WhatsaTroll said:

He stole the extra one from Astrid in their last fight when he raided her village

Stamps for everyone.

its not the first time a 2 dot character has come out before the 1 dot version. last i remembered was the Fortune and Glory :Jubie: but i havn't payed much attention since then

I'm guessing there was a Ragnar promo with a bunch of the other old STG promos that never got released.

DvON said:

Stamps for everyone.

its not the first time a 2 dot character has come out before the 1 dot version. last i remembered was the Fortune and Glory :Jubie: but i havn't payed much attention since then

Chances are it's the same story here. I'm sure a 1 dot Ragnar will be released as a promo sooner or later.

Antigoth said:

I'm guessing there was a Ragnar promo with a bunch of the other old STG promos that never got released.

Mayhaps it was alongside the original batch of Yi Shan, Zi Mei, Lu Chen, Zhao Daiyu, Rashotep, and Temujin. Interesting how everybody has their rivals, except for Astrid (who was released way later) and Ragnar (who we have yet to see).