4x 1/5 The Strength Within +2M
4x 2/5 Financial Troubles
4x 2/5 For the Money +3M
4x 2/4 Looking for a Thrill +3H
4x 2/5 Stand Off +3M
4x 2/4 Unstoppable Warrior
4x 3/5 Communing With the Ancients

Cards Maindecked: 60

Very simple aggro deck. As for what symbol to play Mitsurugi off of, yeah you can be technical and play him off Life, or be froggy and go with All, but Fire is obviously the most aggressive. Face-paced aggro will keep your opponent on their toes at all times, thinking twice when playing their turn as to keep blocks in their hand or cards on the table.

The characters are completely for style points. I'm starting to run character blocks in my decks just like the old days. Those +0M blocks save lives and you'll always have that chance of flipping that random 6CC at the luckiest of times.

Hymen Bustah (Hilde's Asset) racks up speed and nets you cards. It's a win-win.

The attack lineup is pretty solid. I chose to play Mitsurugi focusing on High Attacks because I feel they are the best ones out right now. You have access to Midnight Launcher, the most powerful low-cost attack there is. I cannot combo with Knight Breaker, but I still chose it because it is a really solid high attack with the best high block around. Astaroth's Body Splash is the best low-cost high-output attack I could find. I feel as Pommel Smash is a necessity to cut down random obstacles. Cleave is an excellent vanilla attack with the best mid block around.

The foundations are pretty clutch. Financial Troubles is extremely good in here because with an aggro deck this fast and consistent, you're opponent will usually freak when they see it and will either hold onto cards to drop for it, slowing them down, or let you draw two, and allowing an aggro deck to draw cards is something people usually don't want to do. For the Money is easy to get online because of your high-speed attacks. Your opponent will quickly tap out while blocking or just fail and eat the attacks as they are. I tend to use the speed pump on Looking for a Thrill more than the damage pump because the damage output in this deck is by far overkill, and besides, you need that speed almost every time.

The sideboard is kinda random. I don't expect to see many people run discard because people think people will start siding it, or even mainboarding it, but if they can reverse my reverse psychology, then that's why Soul Wave is in there (make sense, guys?). Might Makes Right is filler right now, but it's more than likely going to be something that'll save me a game down the road.

Why not execution technique first rite ? O.o

magicmint said:

Why not execution technique first rite ? O.o

Id assume because he doesnt want to run anything that isnt high....While it would help the deck play faster and maybe catch a few people off guard it makes mistu's damage pump less useful

It looks like a nice deck though but ive never been a fan of all one zone decks it become predictable and your opponent just keeps the right blocks it doesnt accomplish much.....unless you have some kind of zone changing effect and you have to keep it online in order for that to help

Put a decent low block in the side. Or Wonderworld Comics. Heichachi is faster, and his 3spd 10dmg moves have Multiple :OOOO

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

It looks like a nice deck though but ive never been a fan of all one zone decks it become predictable and your opponent just keeps the right blocks it doesnt accomplish much.....unless you have some kind of zone changing effect and you have to keep it online in order for that to help

But about one-zoned attacks, I did not read that Shishi-Oh was a free enhance. That thing WILL bust hymens.

Shaneth said:

Da_ghetto_gamer said:

Yeah this was only a draft.

But about one-zoned attacks, I did not read that Shishi-Oh was a free enhance. That thing WILL bust hymens.

Yeah i didnt notice how good that card was until it was played against me the other day.....i ended up blanking it every turn with ka tech so i could at least block some attacks