I'm disappointed with the quality

By vbarcou, in Star Wars: Armada Painting and Modification

Two thirds of the activation indicators are wrongly cut. For a game that cost me 100€ here in Catalonia, it is far too disappointing. Now I have to widen the hole. But I don't have the skill set nor the tools for it. And I fear I might destroy the token.

And I'm probably not the only one either.

What happened to quality control?

It must be your bad luck because it didn't come up as an issue here before... It is true that the indicators have a tightly fitting hole, but they are work just fine. Just be careful when you squeeze the plastic through.

E-mail FFG Customer Service. They have an excellent reputation for fixing issues.

Its a tight fit. Is it humid in Catalona at the moment by any chance? Just curiosity

But yeah email FFG.

activation.jpg

This does have nothing to do with humidity. It is too low and not centered here. And two thirds are like this. I cannot use them right away. I cannot even push through, it would only make it impossible to move later.

But it isn't the only issue either. I had some worries about the plastic holding up the x-fighters and tie fighters too. And I even got one who broke off. But that is usually fixable with a bit widening and rasping.

And thanks for the replies.

Edited by vbarcou

activation.jpg

This does have nothing to do with humidity. It is too low and not centered here. And two thirds are like this. I cannot use them right away. I cannot even push through, it would only make it impossible to move later.

But it isn't the only issue either. I had some worries about the plastic holding up the x-fighters and tie fighters too. And I even got one who broke off. But that is usually fixable with a bit widening and rasping.

And thanks for the replies.

Email Customer Service and send the picture above. They should sort that out as it's a manufacturing fault.

I found that I had 1 like that in the Rogues and Villains box...

Only one at a time....

But one per R&V Box...

I've contacted the customer service. Let's see what happens.

I had no idea either, that Asmodée from France was the owner. I know them quite well from when I worked in the francophone Switzerland at the board games shop in Biel/Bienne.

Thats not normal, FFG should sort it out no problem.

Well, they notified me that a shipment is underway. Quick answer and no haggling. Top notch custom service. Very different to Games Workshop for instance. :)

I have yet to see FFG not solve problems like this immediately. Glad to see the new Asmodee merger didn't effect the stellar customer service record.

They are kind of a GW antithesis in the gaming world.

Glad it worked out for you vbarcou!