Northeastern Maryland - casual play

By gndmgp01, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hey all, looking to try and play some casual games on a fairly regular basis. The FLGS has a night set up but it doesn't draw a crowd, and the other FLGS tends to draw the X-wing crowd. Harford County would be the best, but I'm willing to drive a bit. Anybody interested in or know of a nearby casual Armada crowd?

What FLGS do you usually go to?

I go to Bel Air games more often than not. Their Star Wars night (Thursdays) fits around my schedule best (for now lol).

I'm up in South East PA and played in a casual tournament there in May. I'm about 40 minutes away, that is actually the closest store to me that hosts events.

A buddy and I play in Eldersburg Maryland. We're thinking of joining in at some organized events up at Titan Games north of Bsltimore

Titan Games in Timonium, MD has had a regular Armada night on Tuesdays with a pretty good showing. We're in the middle of the CC campaign, so some weeks it's campaign games lately.

Titan also has a tournament on May 6th, if you're interested.

Hey CN, I may be able to get up to Titan tomorrow night. Work is pretty slow right now. And GND, if you're still around Bel Air has a tourney scheduled for this Saturday.