Ridiculous card combos

By guitalex2008, in UFS General Discussion

I'm a master at finding stupid crap. So here's the latest one! No, I won't make a deck to abuse it, but it is hilarious.

Use the form on Unrefined. Play something like a Zi Mei's Wheel Kick or something. If they don't block, it gets +1 damage before the damage step, right? Well, insert a Looking for a Thrill to add to the speed (for no reason) and respond with every other Looking for a Thrill to add to the damage lol

With a Zi Mei's Wheel Kick, an Unrefined and a set of Looking for a Thrill out, that Zi Mei's Wheel Kick going unblocked can deal 11 damage.

Alright, now cough up your crazy card combos that you probably wouldn't in your right mind use but are neat.

if you had 4x looking for a thrill out already...the game is already over, lol.

I was a huge fan of Intolerant of Failure + For the Money. Especially in omar who can grab either one back

Also since you mentioned unrefined

In taki i have been messing with Unrefined + howling spirits.

You get a few unrefined out, and a few howling spirits (you can grab them back with Arrayed + RickyMartin/MickyMouse)

Makes those 2-3 damage pokes hit for +6 or +7 damage when not blocked. Also, if they decide to use their cards in hand to block, i just hit them with an Earth Divide.

Smazzurco said:

I was a huge fan of Intolerant of Failure + For the Money. Especially in omar who can grab either one back

that one was mine! Or at least I think I was the first to post it >.>

Well since someone already said it I will go with war Between Sisters and Ancient Fighting Style. this combo helps me so much on my oppoents turn XD

Sol Badguy said:

Smazzurco said:

that one was mine! Or at least I think I was the first to post it >.>

Well since someone already said it I will go with war Between Sisters and Ancient Fighting Style. this combo helps me so much on my oppoents turn XD

Of course lizardman is rocking that combo.

Then he follows it up with the yoshi card "after your opponent discards a card, draw a card"

Smazzurco said:

Also since you mentioned unrefined

In taki i have been messing with Unrefined + howling spirits.

You get a few unrefined out, and a few howling spirits (you can grab them back with Arrayed + RickyMartin/MickyMouse )

Makes those 2-3 damage pokes hit for +6 or +7 damage when not blocked. Also, if they decide to use their cards in hand to block, i just hit them with an Earth Divide.

Exactly what card(s) are RickyMartin/MickeyMouse? I've seen this nickname on the forums before but have no idea what they are. Please enlighten me.

Takis asset. Something like Reki-Maru and Meki-Maru i think

guitalex2008 said:

I'm a master at finding stupid crap. So here's the latest one! No, I won't make a deck to abuse it, but it is hilarious.

Use the form on Unrefined. Play something like a Zi Mei's Wheel Kick or something. If they don't block, it gets +1 damage before the damage step, right? Well, a Looking for a Thrill to add to the speed (for no reason) and respond with every other Looking for a Thrill to add to the damage lol

With a Zi Mei's Wheel Kick, an Unrefined and a set of Looking for a Thrill out, that Zi Mei's Wheel Kick going unblocked can deal 11 damage.

Alright, now cough up your crazy card combos that you probably wouldn't in your right mind use but are neat.

How about Looking For A Thrill + Ruthless and James Hata? Choose not to block that Pommel Smash? R with Ruthless, R with Hata, R with Thrill, R with Hata again, R with Thrill, R with Hata again: +10 damage. Makes me wish I had a Hata to tool around with, but...

-Tinman

Ridiculous card combos?

Quest of Souls + Tekken Forces