Whats in the box!!

By tenchi2a, in The Force Awakens Beginner Game

I think 'Fortifications' is just a fox-hole in the ground or a bird-watcher hide-out - something that is somewhat temporary?

No doubt one of the F&D books will have a Force-sensitive equivalent somewhere down the line... (Holocron Collection Stand?)

I get that, Donovan, and I'm fine with the idea of not tying traditions to specs, but I meant an exploration of the various 'under the radar' traditions.

It need not necessarily even be a 'crunch' thing - just a splatbook on the various groups out there who aren't Jedi. Maybe species, a few gear items that are iconic to these traditions, that sort of thing.

I don't know much about any of them aside from the names, and while we could look it up on Wookiepedia, it strikes me as a pretty good concept for a Force book that's set in the original movie era.

It might encourage players do something other than try to 'restore the Jedi order' or whatever. A lot of new fans probably see 'Force user' and 'Jedi' as being synonymous, as you've mentioned. This sort of book could offer alternatives, discussing groups who are small or subtle enough to have gone mostly undetected.

Anything would be better than more holocrons at this point :)

We got a peek at the Lasat view of the Force as the Ashla in season 2 of Rebels. Given how that episode went, that could lead to official stats for a bo rifle.

Given the season 3 trailer, though, I'd hedge my bets that, if such a book were forthcoming, it will be after season 3, so as to include Bendu, and/or whatever he ends up representing.