Useful loot cards for an apocalypse game?

By Veruca, in Zombie Apocalypse

So, it's not usually one of my habits to put a spotlight on kickstarters (there's so many of them, after all), but this is one I think looks really amazing and in theme with The End of the World games. The main reason I'm trying to get more people to notice this one is simple: I backed it, but with 10 days left, there's not been that many backers. Probably because projects like these tend to fall through the cracks of the internet.

So please have a look at the UNITS - The Scavenger Deck kickstarter, and give the project some love if it is relevant to your interests. (Also, I want these cards so badly! :P )

Note: I hope this post doesnt violate the rules of this forum in any way. If it does, I'm very sorry... but it's the apocalypse after all, and a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. :ph34r:

Thank you for pointing to our Kickstarter!

We hope to complement the gaming experience for many and compete with none, if any post-apoc fans finds our project fitting, we are very happy to have you!

Regards,

Jimmy
Skepnad STUDIOS

I just backed. This is going to bring more of a gaming feel to this EotW RPG experience.

I love it!

-Von

Late to the party - these decks seem like they'd supplement this game perfectly!

Any idea on when these decks will be made available to the general public? Thanks in advance, and a great job!

Can't wait to get my hands on my copies!

Can't wait to get my hands on my copies!

Please tell us what you think when you do!

/Jimmy