online game in EU?

By Nuttunen, in Dark Heresy

Hi!

Looking for an oppoturnity play DH online (not by mail tho or posting on some forum) , perfer EU english sorta thing.

PM me .. post here...

I am interested in trying this out, but need to know the turn around rate you expect. I work alot and my office doesnt let me access this site from work.

I am in Germany but am American.

Also, I would prefer using a different forum then ffg, as these pages are not that good.

Oh oh yeah... I'm not planning to host a game (gm) if thats what you mean. Rather wish to exprience player side of the game. Hope to play in over IRC or some fancy online roleplaying jig-ga-ma-engine.

oh yeah also my msn: [email protected] ... mm guess thats email too.

Actually, I'm interested in GMing a game online if I can get enough people on board... perhaps if you guys are interested/can find more players I could run an online campaign via MSN/Skype?

oh me me me me! But you all ready knew.

Ante up europian comrades!

I would also be very interested in joining an online game. Prferably as a player since I'm the GM 95% in all games in real life.

I'm up for using irc, skype, messenger, a rpg client and even forums...

I'm Norwegian, but my english is more than good enough written. Might get some seconds lag spoken, but I guess that'll be okay.

I perfer writen... tryin to roleplay and speak a forgein language is hard. I find it easier to stay in character and less confuzzling when people type stuff.

Nuttunen said:

I perfer writen... tryin to roleplay and speak a forgein language is hard. I find it easier to stay in character and less confuzzling when people type stuff.

I agree wholeheartedly that it's probably much easier to stay inn character while writing.

Since I'm usually a gm I'm willing to take a gm made character if there's a need for a speciel class/charcter.

But I'd like to make up the personality of the charcter myself, but can base it on some wishes from the Gm.

Well then, that's three (I figure games need 3-5 for optimal gameplay)

My MSN is [email protected] (yeah I know, I've had it since I was 12)

we'll see if we can catch one or two more, then make arrangements.

Just me or do we have 3 players? Mmm neat party ... fourth player perhabs? More than that it gets sluggish :P

I'm perfectly happy to run with 3, but it'd be nice to wait and see if some other poor schmuck wants a game without leaving him hanging

Peacekeeper contact Locque on messenger if you are interested in joining. That goes for one other player too if anybody wants in.

I'd love to jump in. Sadly I'm in the same boat pretty much - I'm the only person with the rulebook in my area, so inevitably I'm the one that has to GM everything...and I'd really love to play for once.

Well if you're in the EU, my contact details are above. Game is likely to be text based, via MSN.

I'd love to give something like this a try. However. I am on the East coast of Canada. The friend finder has been pretty sparse when it comes to matching players to my little corner of the globe. sad.gif

It does depend somewhat on your availability. evening for us Europeans will be midday or thereabouts for you guys, I think. I don't have much of a problem with where my players are, but availability is kind of a key issue.

I completely understand. I might be able to swing afternoon sessions if I close my office door and let the rest of the team know I'm in a meeting. gui%C3%B1o.gif

I'm in the Atlantic Time Zone and it is currently 1212hrs.

I would be interrested to try it out but not before friday next week. I am to busy with exams just now.

that's another thing, I'm currently busy with exams also. I don't mind running the game in the meantime, but I'll likely vanish over christmas. on the other hand, posponing the entire game till after christmas would be leaving it too long, so let's see if we can get *started* by christmas, with play becoming more regular afterwards.

Once again, the MSN to add is:

[email protected] (ahem)