Quest for Souls: Can I get the DL? (downlow for the non-hood savvy, s'up!)

By Fiddlestix, in UFS Uk Forum

Hey folks (forgive my attempts to be street, it may make a distraction!)

I have returned from my Finnish holiday (pics on MugTome, follow the clues!) to find the dust is starting to settle on the last pre-release, and despite FFG, I still ended up missing it.

So whats the story!? Which characters appear strong? Which cards are looking to be the must haves in the new series? Any fun interactions/tricks people have seen, or just some great games? Has the artwork improved (fingers crossed!)

And this goes double for Mr cpyrotechnica, as I know you went to the Aldershot prerelease, how you do man!? And are you free at all next week, as this will be my last opportunity to play some UFS this year, and I want this new set to pull me from the bad-gunky thats been infesting my mind over UFS these last few months!

And when the smuck will this set be available?

OK, much love UFS community, speak soon!

P.S. Anyone name the Stephen King book some of these words came from, I will buy you a cookie!

Fiddlestix said:

P.S. Anyone name the Stephen King book some of these words came from, I will buy you a cookie!

Lisey's Story GIEF COOKIE!

New set is pretty cool. LOTS of +speed stuff all over the place which is nice, Yosh looks strong in principal but may be hard to balance the right number of cards to make him Teh Uber-Winz. Amy is pretty solid as is Xianghua especially since she can play any foundation regardless of symbol. Hands down my favourite thing I've aquired recently though is the Sophitia Promo, she is a BEAST! with Paul's support.

i belive patriot games has some boxes of the new stuff left from prerelease kit give them a holla on 01442731762

i also remeber seeing 3 knight breakers in thier folder from some where (which are on line)

Cheers guys, PS Whizzwang good call, can't believe you got it so fast!

OK, I'll give them a call, see what's up!

How about the rest of you? I hear Yoshi isn't all he's cracked up to be?