Digital copies of books

By ZephyrTheDragon, in Support

I'm fairly new to actually RPing the Warhammer 40kRPG system but I really wanted to take a look into the Black crusade and Deathwatch books. None of the books for either setting are available in digital format though. Since I unfortunately am not able to purchase physical copies of those books is there any possibility of them becoming available in digital format soon? Or at least some time in the future?

I have pretty much the same question. I'm fairly new to the Star Wars RPG games and I was bummed to see two of the three adventure books were sold out. "Special Mods" book is sold out too. I've found them for sale elsewhere but for highly inflated prices. Hoping they have plans to restock these books or at least make digital copies available.

I have pretty much the same question. I'm fairly new to the Star Wars RPG games and I was bummed to see two of the three adventure books were sold out. "Special Mods" book is sold out too. I've found them for sale elsewhere but for highly inflated prices. Hoping they have plans to restock these books or at least make digital copies available.

Due to some seriously weird licensing laws, they can't be produced as electronic copies. I'd love it if the restrictions were lifted, since it would help with affordability and it would make it way more portable (being able to carry one ebook reader as opposed to multiple books).