Its nearly that time of year again!

By Halbard100, in UFS General Discussion

No not Xmas. The guy I went with last year mentioned its time to start GenCon prep, yes we're that hardcore, its longer til the actual Con than it has been since the last! Still, I could only chuckle as I looked up the dates and anxiously wait for preReg to open, screw $78 at the dang door. Only down side is that its a week before my 21st D: No sloppy drunken GenCon craziness t(-_-t)

my 21st is on wednesday 8D

ive gone ti Gencon 3 times and 0 of those times i have NOT been so beyond wasted. the only one i was legal for was this past one.... sooo **** the law! lol

two gencons ago, we brought along a friend who was 20, and some months away from 21.

She was drunk for most of the con.

I wouldn't be worried.

Oh crap is it really time for Gen Con prep?

I gotta get ready for all this not going there I'll be doing.

Isn't your guys legal drinking age 18?

tannerface said:

yeah its awesome :P

...BM... said:

tannerface said:

yeah its awesome :P

And it's just a suggestion, really.

Homme Chapeau said:

Oh crap is it really time for Gen Con prep?

I gotta get ready for all this not going there I'll be doing.

Hey hatman, do you want to prepare for not going together???

Well, it'll take me about this long to save up the money again.

And yeah, I expect to get twice as many people twice as drunk next year :D

lolz :P party party party

Halbard100 said:

lolz :P party party party

Yeahh i didnt get to drink last year because i forgot my ID back home :( i plan on making up for it this year though

...so...this isn't in preparation for Worlds, this is in preparation for impending drunkenness?

Why don't we have a post-Worlds Path of the Drunken Master or something? That way we don't have to worry about evading the hosts for all of us underagers (which is, if memory serves, just me =/)

MarcoPulleaux said:

Why don't we have a post-Worlds Path of the Drunken Master or something? That way we don't have to worry about evading the hosts for all of us underagers (which is, if memory serves, just me =/)

Stainless steel thermos cups imo.

I'd lend you my flask but...

I'm 23 and would love to get drunk then go to GenCon. Where is it? When ist it? I don't know if I'll make it but would love to try.

GenCon preGame? ... Yes... This is a good idea. :D

Halbard100 said:

GenCon preGame? ... Yes... This is a good idea. :D

pre game, after game, occasionally during game...its how we have played in the past i doubt we are going to change this year :P

Uh, I missed out on the 2nd night of drunks last year. I am totally going to run it back at The Ram.