Midwest Gamers Star Wars Armada League

By NiteKrawl, in Star Wars: Armada Organized Play

Hello all!

Midwest Gamer Star Wars: Armada League is a casual tier league featuring Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars: Armada, a fleet level starship game set in the Star Wars universe.

Mission of the League:

1. Grow the community of SW:Armada players and encourage fraternity that is non-venue centric (play anywhere you like).
2. Encourage more plays of SW:Armada among the community
3. Encourage various forms of reporting and sharing of the games they played with the community.
4. Promote social gaming in Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin through SW: Armada.

Events will be run at multiple venues of which most will be between Crystal Lake, Illinois and Lake Geneva, WI. The league will be set up for players to coordinate games and play at any venue though. If you are interested, Please go to our Facebook page to review the rules and request to join. Feel free to post any questions you may have. Thank You.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1721413584798902/

Still some time left to sign up!

Sounds awesome! I'm up in the Fox Valley area. Definitely interested!

Great! Join the Facebook page and sign up for the tournament we are sponsoring in Crystal Lake on August 7th!

I'm not on Facebook, so I can't post there. I will pass it on to the local guys.

Pegasus games does a free play night on mondays in Madison, WI. I sort of run it by default. Anyone in the area is welcome to join in. I'll see if the rwgulars are interested in hitting up your evwnts. Hopefully the shameless pitch doesn't feel like threadjacking.