your favorite type and chapter marine for DW?

By Professor Tanhauser, in Deathwatch

If you were to.make a marine for a game of deathwatch, what type of marine and what chapter would you like to.play?

Me, I like to go techmarine even if they don't get the omnissiah axe as staring gear. I just like the smart techy types. Especially the kind no one dares make fun of for being a tech nerd.

I'm.not too big on the main chapters, I usually go with a mentor legion type chapter since I was shown a link to making marines from their chapter a while back.

I am curious on what people here like to play.

I s'pose someone will ask why I'm not big on the main chapters. Let's see...

Ultramarines:Yeah, you know if you'd pull the rod out of your ass you might be able to adapt to new tactical situations faster.

Dark angels: IT'S BEEN TEN THOUSAND YEARS, GET OVER IT AND STOP PUTTING YOUR FEUD WITH THE FALLEN AHEAD OF YOUR DUTY!!! Plus, seriously, robes on a battlefield??

Space wolves. A fun bubch of guys but not really into the hairy barbarian thing. Plus I don't like fleas...

Blood Angels. Beautiful vampires in training. Yeah, I went thru my Anne Rice phase a while back.

Storm wardens. Meh....

I dunno know WTF makes some of my posts double here, i deon't want them to.

Ultramarine Tactical marine.

Do I sound boring? Fine.

Raptors Tactical Marine. (I play Raptors on the TT).

Dark angels: IT'S BEEN TEN THOUSAND YEARS, GET OVER IT AND STOP PUTTING YOUR FEUD WITH THE FALLEN AHEAD OF YOUR DUTY!!!

NEVER! :D

seriously the Dangels can be real dicks...

Edited by Robin Graves

It's been a loong while since I played.

Blood angel Assault marine. Because the were my faves in the Star quest (aka Space crusade) boardgame.

Honour of the chapter wasn't out yet, otherwise it would have been a suss up between:

• Fire Hawks (Leogion of the damned ftw!)
  • Minotaurs (Badab war yaaaaay!!!)
  • Invaders (One of my many homebrew chapters is BBFs with them. long story.)

Or maybe play a homebrew chapter. Imperator knows I got several. The Champions of the Emperor are perhaps the most fleshed out ones.