Rainy evening, so I'm making new cards :P

By Bludgeon, in Talisman Home Brews

1_zps2teu4pfy.jpg

3_zpsdnyivwrz.jpg

4_zpshcn1zjdf.jpg

1_zps2teu4pfy.jpg

3_zpsdnyivwrz.jpg

4_zpshcn1zjdf.jpg

Nice, hey can I put in a request? Can you make a Spear weapon? Always wanted one in Talisman

Nice, hey can I put in a request? Can you make a Spear weapon? Always wanted one in Talisman

Sure

Spear

Object

Weapon

Add 1 to your Strength in battle.

After reading the description of that spear I want to use it to gouge my eyes :P

After reading the description of that spear I want to use it to gouge my eyes :P

Why?

I won't go into detail, I don't want to offend the creator of it.

I won't go into detail, I don't want to offend the creator of it.

You mean me?

Maybe he is talking about the spelling of the word "opponnet" and you used the word "a" when it should be "an"...

Other than that, not terrible. I always thought a spear should have a "strike first rule". Weapon. Adds + 1 in battle. Strike First: Roll 2D6. If your score is higher than your opponents combined strength and craft they lose 1 life before the battle begins. If you roll doubles, they may not roll to attack and must use their base score.

Maybe he is talking about the spelling of the word "opponnet" and you used the word "a" when it should be "an"...

Other than that, not terrible. I always thought a spear should have a "strike first rule". Weapon. Adds + 1 in battle. Strike First: Roll 2D6. If your score is higher than your opponents combined strength and craft they lose 1 life before the battle begins. If you roll doubles, they may not roll to attack and must use their base score.

That's not "Offensive" thats good feedback :) .. Fixed.

Not even bows grant such ability so I'm not sure it would fit.

Also, enemies don't have strength and craft.

Now it's almost useless. Not bad against other characters, does absolutely nothing against enemies and creatures.

Now it's almost useless. Not bad against other characters, does absolutely nothing against enemies and creatures.

Edited by Bludgeon

Not even bows grant such ability so I'm not sure it would fit.

Also, enemies don't have strength and craft.

Oh you wanted a Spear that's useful? I just thought kain7th just wanted a Spear :) .

Some more for playtesting:

74735625ba0f26f3.jpg

46247165b441883d.jpg

Throne of Command... xD

I like the idea :)

I do, too!

Here it is in its glorious digital version :)

58b51cafad144f78med.png

Meanwhile, it's time to print and playtest new day and night system

448b7416-8db8-4e68-a490-80b51f61650c_zps

IMAG3181_zpspgggdnbg.jpg

IMAG3182_zpsn7j6h31o.jpg

IMAG3185_zpsexdqxsun.jpg

IMAG3186_zpsqootv9uf.jpg

Travellers :)

Both wordings are correct ;)

Not here they aren't :)

Next batch of stuff to playtest

IMAG3355_zpsboyiwcpk.jpg

IMAG3356_zpsxwq6ka39.jpg

IMAG3357_zpsxufxex0k.jpg

IMAG3358_zpsuraw2cej.jpg

IMAG3359_zpsksmbcctg.jpg

Those look wonderful!

The 'good old' playtest. Goodluck buddy.