Another avatar upgrade question

By James McMurray, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Can someone please tell me what the timing on the Spider Queen upgrade that gives a web token for battling is? Does it only occur in the final fight, or is it for the entire keep? Either way it's pretty nice.

Bump. :)

extra text for the forum software.......

Doesn't the upgrade specify something like "while in the Spider Queen's Keep"? I always figured that, since the actual level where she is found is known as the Keep, the card is in effect from the beginning of that final dungeon level.

That's what I'm wondering. I don't have the card with me, so can't check the wording. If it says "the keep" then all five levels leading up to the final fight count. If it says "the lair" then only the last level will count. And if it says "the final fight" then it only matters for the last few turns of the game.

Spider's Nest:

Any hero who declares a Battle action while in the final level of your Keep immediately gains one web token. The hero does not get a roll this turn to get rid of that web token.

Sorry, looks like only on the final level, not the entire Keep.

Dang! Oh well. I'll still be getting it. :)

hahaha, I was pretty sure it was explicit like that. Good to know I didn't forget something this time.