Nationals

By SpartanFury80, in Star Wars: Armada

I'd love me a Darth as well, to continue my obsession with collection EVERYTHING.

Yup, I'd like a Darth as well. I have Mon Mothma's and Tarkins, (plus a lot of other Alt Arts as well).

Yup, I'd like a Darth as well. I have Mon Mothma's and Tarkins, (plus a lot of other Alt Arts as well).

Mon Mothmas, you say. . .

I have need of a Vader card. Have a few bits to trade and monies

Anyone have a pic of that Vader card?

Yessss, yesss, picturesssss my Precioussss. . .

What was the count on Nationals Armada attendance?

23 players and a nationals kit!

3 rounds cut to top 2 tomorrow.

Biggs said this many.

I was incorrect. One player showed up after R1 had started. 24 players.

Dammit, Biggs! How can we trust anything you say, now?

What's next?! I bet he's not even really Biggs in real life!

I, also, find this to be a Biggs deal.

... I'll go now.

What's next?! I bet he's not even really Biggs in real life!

DON'T YOU DARE DOUBT THE 'STACHE!

A double-sided acrylic range ruler is far more enticing to me than an alt art card. Acrylic is rarely etched on both sides.

i remember reading that the prizes are the same for both Nationals and the N.A. Championships at GenCon.

Does anyone else remember that or am I dreaming?

@Schmitty, I seem to recall reading that too. I asked the FFG guy and he said that Vader will be at GenCon (hopefully I heard right).

I wish I could attend these functions. . .

I wish I could attend these functions. . .

You and me both, man.

Well when you hold the tournament in minnesota on a wednesday you get a turnout of only 24 people for a "national" event that is less attended then many regionals.

Prizes are:

Participation: 2x Darth Vader (Commander) promo card

16up: Acrylic Objective Tokens

Top 8 - Challenge Coin

Top 4 - Dual sided acrylic Range / Distance Ruler

Top 2 - Reserved spots at Worlds

1st Place - Trophy (similar to regionals in shape) & 1st Round bye at Worlds

Is it like the Regionals Initiative token (technically two of them, each of a different color glued together)?

Also...

y-u-no-guy_400x400.jpg

why u no do dis in store champ kits FFG? The separate Range/Distance rulers are annoying as hell.

Edited by Polda

I was player number 24. It took me longer to get through the preregistration line than it took me to drive there from Cleveland. At that point, I was just thrilled that I was still going to get to play. I promptly got beat in round 2 & 3, but was just happy to be out of that ridiculous line and actually pushing litte ships around a giant star bedecked mouse pad. Thanks again to the FFG staff for letting me get in late. And thanks to the two excellent opponents I faced, the second of which was very patient with me when we started arguing order of events, only to find out we were both misunderstanding each other, and arguing for the same ruling. He was an absolute class act individual, and we were able to continue the game in the same friendly manner we started. Sorry, I am horrible at remembering names.