Models for The Emperor and Horus?

By player590376, in Horus Heresy

It looks like there will be standees for them, but I hope hope hope for 3d models.

The bases look weird for the models, but they will be 3d models and more than 100 of them!

Maybe they will be available at a later date as a separate luxury purchase (a la Arkham Horror custom dice or more appropriately the now cancelled AH figures)?

Noisy_Marine said:

It looks like there will be standees for them, but I hope hope hope for 3d models.

Loyal Citizens of the Imperium will already have several Icons of His Holiness in a tastefully decorated devotional alcove in their hab. It seems odd you would need one of those, or want one of The Great Traitor.

Inquisitors have been summoned. Remain where you are.

TK

I hope both the Emperor and Horus are included as actual figures as well. While the cardboard stands showcase awesome art, I think figures would fit in with the rest of the game much better. Make them oversized as well, to represent their importance!

I don't think there will be figures of Horus and the Emperor. Well, maybe I am wrong, but I cannot imagine figures so fine as the art on the cards... Gray plastic Emperor? THE Emperor? Red plastic Horus? THE Horus? Let them remain painted ;) .

I dont think that any drue 40k fanatic will let any of the little plastic mini's in this game remain unpainted. I know i sure as hell will be painting all of those little tokens for "advanced gameplay" or as we call it in the real world, "obsessive compulsive disorder"

120 pieces? Oh, man. I finished my Space Hulk marines with quite pain and can't finish genestealers (my wife seeing me reaching for the brush wrinkles horribly and growls ;) ).

Who knows? May be there is a collector's edition if this game sells well.

Tim Kelly said:

or want one of The Great Traitor.

Well, you might want an idol of the arch traitor planted in a strategic location inside the latrines, just to show your loathing against him everytime nature calls. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Varnias Tybalt said:

Tim Kelly said:

Well, you might want an idol of the arch traitor planted in a strategic location inside the latrines, just to show your loathing against him everytime nature calls. gui%C3%B1o.gif

People might suspect you of devotion to the Ruinous Poo-ers.

I'm very sorry.

Rakshasa said:

Varnias Tybalt said:

Tim Kelly said:

People might suspect you of devotion to the Ruinous Poo-ers.

I'm very sorry.

It would probably please Nurgle.

Probably would.

I agree with OP that an actual model of the two would be nice to have.

The artwork on the stands looks really cool but I might make some conversions from my old 40K pieces.

i agree,some plastic minis are called for here. it just wouldnt be 40K,with cardboard cut outs. preocupado.gif

Be interesting to see how and if they have expansions for this. Was hoping the game would start earlier in the heresy and then expand.