FF store out of stock of all the good stuff?

By OOPMan, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Hi

I see the FF online store is completely out of stock of pretty much all the Tier 1 data packs recommended in https://www.reddit.com/r/Netrunner/wiki/buyingguide .

Will the stock refresh or am I completely out of luck?

Miniature Market has many of the older data packs back in stock.

Miniature Market has many of the older data packs back in stock.

Right, but what about the FF store? I ask because I live in South Africa and I want to know if my local shops have a chance of getting the stuff again since they rely on FF for their stock (I'm guessing?).

Ordering from overseas is less than ideal for me. I just grabbed a bunch of Doomtown Reloaded extras (Almost 0 availability locally :-/ ) and the postage alone was half the price of the kit I bought :-( Ideally I'd like to avoid that kind of thing if possible.

EDIT: I see Mini Market's prices are pretty good. Possibly good enough to offset the shipping if necessary...

Edited by OOPMan

Jeep an eye on the Upcoming page for items 'awaiting reprint'. Most packs do rotate back into the printing cycle.

Jeep an eye on the Upcoming page for items 'awaiting reprint'. Most packs do rotate back into the printing cycle.

Thanks for the link to Mini Market.

I order the stuff I want from there. Even with the shipping and the customs duty I'll pay on my end it's still cheaper than buying here. Thanks global economy :-)

Glad to help. If the local stores are supporting play with tables or rents try to give them some of your purchases. Without those stores supporting play in the real world cheap cards do is all no good.