Fei long deck

By Thunder_ryu, in UFS Deck Building

hey can anybody help me by telling me which cards are good for a fei long deck. just post your suggestions on what crads to have in the deck and where to get them.

awwe no answers to a noob

Hey man, welcome to UFS!

Fei Long is one of my favorite characters in SF, and i've built many incarnations of him here in UFS.

For starters, which version of Fei Long are you wanting to build? i.e. 3.Fei? 4.Fei?

Would love to help out!

ummm im gonna go with 3 fei

Promo Fei? Very cool.

Since you'll be playing Legacy, consider how open the card pool you will have to pull from...it's pretty awesome.

I always preferred to play Fei long like a Jeet Kune Do deck: Simple, economical attacks that chain together for stronger and stronger effects.

Air or Fire are viable symbols to run Fei off of, but let's choose Fire, since it's simplest.

Consider for your attack line up including Jack-Knife Kick and 8th Bill of Punishment. Chain Throw would be another great attack for this build.

Also, take a gander at Challenge the Master to boost both checks and damage. If you don't care about the +2 to CC, then consider The Better K', as it's much easier to play upfront and combos ridiculously well with Jack-Knife Kick. That said, Challenge the Master is much better for this build.

So, an ideal attack string would go: CtM + Jack Knife Kick + M:1 + M:2 + M:3 + Jack Knife Kick + M:1 + 8th Bill.

Fire has some tricks in Legacy...consider Idyllic Kamui Kotan, Merciless, Loving Devotion...all three sport 6-checks and are very easy to spam. Friends and Rivals is a great Control-esque card for Fire, as it grants a veritable S:2, or it allows you to change your attack zone and give a +2 damage pump. Grim Stride aids in Asset Hate.

Combine this old-school tech with some of the new Fire tricks from our current Standard: Stand Off, Mitsurugi's support is pretty boss, too!

Hope this helps get you started. Holler back when you got a deck list up. gran_risa.gif

well can you give me a list of cards to use to put in the deck ill run off of yours adn look them up.

Sure. Give me a couple days...Holiday Season is in full effect, and i'm runnin' crazy-like trying to get things done, and haven't been building a lot of decks as of late.

Will post here again when i got something for you.

thanx dude ^_^

8th bill of punishment x4

Clones x4

Backhanded Axeslash x4

Crecsent Moonslash x4

Actions

Challenge the master x4

Foundations

Brooding x4

The strength within x4

Merciless x4

Hope for one's People x4

Idyllic Kamui Kotan x4

Deceptive Look x3

Blinding rage x4

Makai High Noble x4

Adoration x x4

Admiration x3

Fury of the north x3

Friends and rivals x4

Basic idea was spam spam spam,

Attack and build up for 8th bill use brooding, Feilong, Deceptive then fury of the north for game.

Remember this was built in 5 minutes, and I did not put much thought into it..

http://www.twoheadeddragon.com/ufs/index.html

This site can help you sort through all the cards. If you haven't found it yet, I suggest you use it. It'll be very helpful for newbs. Also, try to keep your deck thin. No more than 65 or you end up not drawing what you need. Remember that speed is the name of the game. Also, Deceptive look (SC03) Can really help boost any attack you throw. Synergizes well with his E.