Trinity Hilde Spike

By Sato Arashi, in UFS Deck Building

I will say this now, this is a rough draft of the deck since I just recently resurrected it (Miss those Healers lol), so just give out some helpful swaps to make the deck better. I looked at some other Hilde decks and I have a pending Wishlist right now.

Wishlist

Master of Ninjutsu

Ostreinsberg Castle Throne Room

Character

1x Hilde 6/6 +0M 7H/18V

Actions

3x Dual-Wielding 4/4

3x Aura of Strength 2/5 +2M

2x Warrior's Path 2/5 +2M

Assets

3x Wolfkrone Monument 3/5 +2M

3x Gianzande Nova and Frischer Himmel 2/5 +2M

Attacks

2x Siegfried's Earth Divide 6/2 4H13

4x Flash Needle 4/3 +2M 4L3

2x Siren's Call 6/2 +2H 4H8

2x Midnight Launcher 4/3 3H7

4x Pommel Smash 3/3 2H1

4x Lightning Horn 5/3 +2M 4M4

Foundations

2x The Ultimate Team 3/5 +2L

2x For the Money 2/5 +3M

4x The Strength Within 1/5 +2M

4x Hope for One's People 0/5 +3H

4x Torn Hero 1/5

4x Not Human 2/5

3x Financial Troubles 2/5

4x Looking for a Thrill 2/4 +3H

One of my goldfish game gave me one of a good spike that I would very much love if it were to successfully hit. Earth Divide for 50(possible +1)H for 38 damage all by itself. I had 7 foundations(with this I had 2 For the Money and a Looking for a Thrill.), Wolfkrone Monument and Nova and Himmel. I played Flash Needle with multiples, then played Earth Divide. With two FtM (guarenteed that my opponent doesn't have foundations to commit in order to cancel and destroy them), I made a 9diff Earth Divide into a 5diff to check (though I had to commit 2 since I checked a 3, but better than six I had to commit.). I followed it with Dual-Wielding for 8diff, checked a 4 so I commited everything except Looking for a Thrill. Did all the reduction and then boosted up to a 50H38, not too shabby.

Sato Arashi said:

One of my goldfish game gave me one of a good spike that I would very much love if it were to successfully hit. Earth Divide for 50(possible +1)H for 38 damage all by itself. I had 7 foundations(with this I had 2 For the Money and a Looking for a Thrill.), Wolfkrone Monument and Nova and Himmel. I played Flash Needle with multiples, then played Earth Divide. With two FtM (guarenteed that my opponent doesn't have foundations to commit in order to cancel and destroy them), I made a 9diff Earth Divide into a 5diff to check (though I had to commit 2 since I checked a 3, but better than six I had to commit.). I followed it with Dual-Wielding for 8diff, checked a 4 so I commited everything except Looking for a Thrill. Did all the reduction and then boosted up to a 50H38, not too shabby.

What does did all the reduction mean? DW turns Earth Divide to 26 damage, Looking for a thrill to make it an effective 29, and Hilde for 30, where did the other 8 damage come from... I guess the assets, but with the tri-symbol deck how many turns did it take you to get 7 foundations (and luckily get 2 of 2 FortheMoney?) and 2 assets out?

I play a lot of Hilde and I don't understand how this deck would work, there are far too many bad checks, and even more turns where you can only play 1 or 2 foundations turn 1?

More specifically.

1. FtM doesn't fit in here, you don't have enough stun and I can't see your opponent not cancelling it.

2. Your attacks are combo based but a good 6 of them don't share symbols with the rest, this is kind of counter intuitive and will see you have turns where you can only play 2 of 4 attacks you draw into.

3. Looking for a Thrill doesn't seem to fit in this deck. At best you are getting +3 damage out of it, because lets be honest you shouldn't need speed with Hilde. Wouldn't something like Enraged Golem or For Justice suit you better in this deck, the former because you have a lot of fire attacks, the latter because it shares all 3 symbols.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for tri-symboling, I just think you need to include solo-symbol cards that make the effort worth it.

- dut

Like what I said, it's a basic rough draft with very little synergy possible right now. I had to tri-symbol before QfS was released because it was original a Fire/Order Hidle with the previous block (running Helaers, MMTW, Lynx Tail, etc.) and there weren't really enough cards to keep the duo-symbols. I was thinking on making my attack base with good, so that allows me to run Earth Divide, I probably plan to Midnight Launcher and Pommel Smash since I have Torn Heroes to protect me, especially against Rashotep. Looking for a Thrill may not look as much, but if I somehow lack a good amount of reduction to be able to spike every turn (even if it is for moderate damage compared to what I could do with Earth Divide.), LfaT can mediate for some extra damage when I use Hilde, plus I'm guarenteed to get the +3 damage from LfaT than For Jutstice since it's not relying on symbols of the attack. Since that my attack base is going to be good, I need to looking for a replacement for Warrior's Path.

But anyhow, that's my current plan to the deck according to your suggestions, more stuff will come in and out, especially the cards in the wishlist right now.

I would re-think the attacks.. you do have lightning horn, but I don't think I see any midattacks besides it.

Maybe remove siren's Call and Midnight launcher and add in Triple Botta, Eagle talon or something.. Or maybe more foundations.

Valkyria's shield is another good option for you..

Sisters of battle and strange fashion would be good to protect your squishee 18 hp for a little longer