Gaurd order

By amrowe1999, in Mutant Chronicles

I have a question for you all regarding the guard order and how it "procs" on your opponents turn. The rules to me are a bit vague or maybe i am not reading them fully either way im not sure. When a gaurd order is placed on a model when does it "proc" on the opponents turn. Is it only when they physically move or is it anytime they attempt to activate a piece that is in LOS of the model(s) on gaurd.

Another thing is what happens when more than one unit is on gaurd? Can they all "proc" on the same model if need be?

The guard action may only interrupt the ennemy turn in case of movement of the ennemy unit (and not in the start hex). If the ennemy unit do another activity (attack, unit action or guard), you can't attack it.

If you have several allied units in guard, you may choose to attack with one or several of them in the order of your choice (but each attack is resolved separatly). After all guard attacks made, the ennemy unit (if alive) may continue its movement and activation.

This same question came up with our players. I am still confused why a unit that is "on guard" cannot return fire on a unit that fires on it, but that is the way of games sometimes. This is the interpretation we came up with as well though.

I would add something to what Coral Beach said though. Even if that unit in question is alive he "cannot" continue his move if he was hit by any of the guard attacks.

I wonder what makes you think a unit hit by a guard attack has to stop its movement, Deth3327 ? I don't see anything that would go that way in the rulebook, and the exemple p. 21 clearly states : "If the Bauhaus unit is not destroyed by the attack, Mark may finish the move and continue with that unit's activation".

I apologize. Apparently everyone, including myself, that I play with has interpreted the rule wrong. It took me a minute to find what you were quoting as its on page 24 of my rules, but I see it in the example now. Once again sorry for my mistake.

No problem, man ! Glad to be of some help...