So All Wing Guards Have Beards?

By Boba Rick, in Imperial Assault Painting and Modification

Started painting my Wing Guards, and at first I thought that thing around the chin was a chinstrap for the hat; but it can't be because it goes over the mouth.

So my first Wing Guard looks like Will Riker.

tumblr_lxx2kn7Auz1qmp74yo1_500.gif

Edited by Boba Rick

It's a requirement to wear beard while on duty. If you don't have a beard, you will be provided one by the company.

Edit: do I quality?

pic2796706_t.jpg

Edited by a1bert

So my first Wing Guard looks like Will Riker.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

All Wing Guards shall henceforth be known as: "Wil Riker", "Magnum P.I". or "Gator McKlusky".

It has been decreed.

All Wing Guards shall henceforth be known as: "Wil Riker", "Magnum P.I". or "Gator McKlusky".

It has been decreed.

I love the idea of calling them all Will Riker.

I honestly can't bear the idea of painting them all with black beards. Three figures each group: one with a black beard, one red, one blonde.

It has been decreed.

We should all complain then to FFG. They should have made them all look like Wesley Crusher if we are going to have to keep killing them off...

~D

It has been decreed.

We should all complain then to FFG. They should have made them all look like Wesley Crusher if we are going to have to keep killing them off...

~D

WILL WHEATON!!!!!

Those Rikers look great!

Wait...

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-n

Those Rikers look great!

Wait...

Almost done with mine!

Almost done with mine!

I kid because I love.

The elite beard squad of Bespin.

Looking good!