Ring Out- A UFS podcast

By DoubleD3, in UFS General Discussion

Hey everyone! I was going to wait to announce this till we got our first episode recorded, but after reading some of the negative comments in other threads I wanted to post this to see if we can generate some excitment!

http://ringoutpodcast.blogspot.com/

Some quick facts about Ring Out:

What is Ring Out?:

-Ring Out is the latest UFS podcast, hosted by me, Derrick Demerath.

Who are you?

-I am a UFS player who started playing competitivly after Darkstalkers, since then I have won some stuffs. After the announced the rotation I fell off the bandwagon, but now I am back and want to chronicle my journey.

Who will co-host with you?

-My playgroup is based out of Green Bay, WI. So expect to see most of my crew on the show, also TripsEx will be making apperances as well. And who knows maybe some other more famous peeps gran_risa.gif

When can I get my hands on this show!?

-I am hoping this Friday I can get episode one all done and dusted, so early next week?

If anyone wants to throw up ideas for a show post here or email me at:

[email protected]

If you need hosting space, I'll be happy to provide. (:

someone beat me to the punch o_O

Woot!! Very happy to see some positivity on these boards. When you get the Podcast posted, i will be sure to tune in.

I think this podcast will be excellent.

I've met DoubleD. He's a fantastic player.

Shaneth said:

I think this podcast will be excellent.

I've met DoubleD. He's a fantastic player.

You sir are too kind. Hoping we can meet again at some point in the future, Nats 2010?!

Probably not Nats 2010.

It's gonna be in Minnesota, right? Too far of a trip for us East Coast daddys.

Hayamachop said:

someone beat me to the punch o_O

In that you wanted to announce it, or that you wanted a podcast?

'cause yes, the game CAN support two podcasts so long as you don't steal talent off of each other.

If you are ever looking for a guest hit me up.

Awesome :D I anxiously look forward to it!

For our first episode I will be joined by Jeff Harpold(boot2dahead) and hopefully Nick Markey(TripsEx). This will be on the eve of our local store champs that is NOT Quest legal, but we should still have a lot to say about stuff.

Unfortunately, a lot of alcohol was in the system of a one TripsEX, but never the less we managed to get some stuff done.

Also, Wisconsin is very cold during the winter, and if you don't protect yourself from sickness, you get sick. I have actually lost my voice, so I think I am going to be missing on the second half of the podcast. I think you guys will love it though. Now, yell at DoubleD to hurry up and finish it.

Cannot wait for this podcast to be up soon!

TripsEX said:

Unfortunately, a lot of alcohol was in the system of a one TripsEX, but never the less we managed to get some stuff done.

When has that ever stopped anyone?

I think that this is a great idea!! Can't wait to listen/ be on it gran_risa.gif .