Stewards of the Secrets

By SpawnGarret, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Went on sale today in a few major Canadian web stores. Weird there is no announcement from FFG

Well, it is already aviable in the Official Store (you can add them to your shopping car); meaning it is In Stock.

No need to go *ape* over this. There's *naga* chance to pass this one up however, so I suggest hitting up your preferred game dealer.

No need to go *ape* over this. There's *naga* chance to pass this one up however, so I suggest hitting up your preferred game dealer.

Yeah, my local shop has had it for a few weeks (only just picked it up yesterday). Seer Kel is one of my favorite minis.

On 5/29/2016 at 11:00 AM, Kaisho said:
On 5/26/2016 at 7:49 PM, Omnislash024 said:

Oh man.... Haveing to wait for months is sooo depressing (it takes months till they release the stuff in my language.... maybe I'll buy them in english and later again in german...)

Hi mate,

Do get in touch if you want to sell your English version. I'm in the Netherlands to shipping should be easy. :)