Store championship prize re-runs

By admiral, in The FFG Website

FFG, I was really hoping you could re-do some store championship prizes because I was recently new to FFG and saw some old 2015 and 2014 prizes. They looked cool. And I think some people are jut like me and thought they didn't have a chance to collect some prizes. I started out as an X-Wing player and moved on to Warhammer 40,000 Conquest. I am a really big Eldar player and saw spring 2015 prizes with my favorite Warlord limited Edition version. I just feel like I didn't have a chance to get some of these prizes. Maybe you could give out old prizes at world championships or just completely re-do the thing. Can you redo some prizes?????? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by admiral

Oops. Sorry. Wrong Forum. :mellow:

Which forum should I go to???? <_< <_< <_<

Which forum should I go to???? <_< <_< <_<

For which game?

There is a 40K conquest forum under the "Living Card Game" section and X-Wing forums under the "Miniature Games" section.

Thanks, I have posted there. But I might also need to know where I can ask FFG stuff.

If you need to ask FFG a question directly, click the "more..." Link up at the top of the page in the horizontal nav links. From there, click on "customer service" (not "contact", obnoxiously) and then follow the appropriate links to fill out a web firm that will submit a question. I've seen rules questions answered the same day, and I've seen them take more than 3 months to get back to someone.

Thanks