Where to go next? *Spoilers*

By Zakain, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

My crew is about to finish lure of the lost. They're going to be wanting to get off planet asap, they keep asking about getting a starship. They all came to the planet on public shuttle services so nobody started with one. They snubbed Heavy Gan Movers, and worked with the Rebellion in act 2, but they're less inclinced to help them as they don't want to get caught up in the growing Civil War.

A few have made mention about trying their hand as bounty hunters and I think that could be a cool idea, they just need to get somewhere that they can do that without the Empire breathing down their necks.

I was thinking of having them work with the Rebellion anyways and bringing in Hedar Brant as an antagonistic force.

So the short of it is, how should I go about setting an adventure up for them to get a ship.

What kind of ship are they interested in?

Discover an old Jedi Corvette ala KOTOR era but otherwise resembles the CR-90 Corellian Corvette?

A Wayfarer with a hangar bay?

Maybe they discover Anakin's old Twilight freighter?

Regarding adventures perhaps if you give us some idea of what characters they're playing especially their stated goals that might help describe what you might want to look at running?

Edited by copperbell

It you have the Edge beginner game you can use Trex and his ship, the krayt fang, which is an yt-1300 already outfitted for Bounty hunting. Just have the enemy gang call him to capture the pc, then have turn dream the ship