Props to FFG

By Smazzurco, in UFS General Discussion

My holiday purchase of starters arrived, i got 2 of each except for ivy and astrid.

I was sort of bummed because i didn't have a cassie and a friend of mine wanted a padma, and since they sold them seperate of course there is no boxtopper.

My package showed up yesterday and they sent me 2 padmas and 2 cassies with my order!

I thought that was pretty sweet.

Smazzurco said:

My holiday purchase of starters arrived, i got 2 of each except for ivy and astrid.

I was sort of bummed because i didn't have a cassie and a friend of mine wanted a padma, and since they sold them seperate of course there is no boxtopper.

My package showed up yesterday and they sent me 2 padmas and 2 cassies with my order!

I thought that was pretty sweet.

Ooh, free gifts.

I'll also give props if only because our prize support actually made it.

I got the same here :D since I got 2 Astrids and 2 Nightmares at GenCon I just got the 2 of each of the rest. I'm really pleased with that little gift :) (And the SCIV God pack <_< )

Halbard100 said:

I got the same here :D since I got 2 Astrids and 2 Nightmares at GenCon I just got the 2 of each of the rest. I'm really pleased with that little gift :) (And the SCIV God pack <_< )

I now officially haet customs, btw.

ooooh my friend got 10 starters for our group wonder if he got any :)

Homme Chapeau said:

Halbard100 said:

I now officially hate customs, btw.

Sorry dude =/

Halbard100 said:

Sorry dude =/

Meh it happens, but I encourage anyone who doesn't have to deal with customs to take advantage of this deal.

Awwwww now im kinda sad in pants. I spent over $50 after shipping buying 19 starters - 2 of each shadowar/tower of souls and 3 legacy - but I didn't get any box-toppers :(

I'm not too bummed though, as I'm going to give away almost every single one of these starters to local ccg players who agree to show up on our UFS day and take a demo of the game. Since the cost of getting into another ccg when you already play one or more scares a lot of people away, I'm hoping to take some of the edge off and draw them in. In my area it's possibly the hardest uphill battle you can imagine but I'll be damned if I let it die.

P.S. Now if FFG could find a way to sneak me a Hata.. or two, I would fly to MN to give them a big hetero man kiss ;)

WTF I didn't get any boxtoppers >.>

i also bought 4 boxes...not JUST starters....maybe it was orders over $100 or something.

Did you check the little add booklet? My order was only $78, I thought it was probably for buying the starters, but they might have just given them as bonuses to people, first come first serve. Part of the reason I didn't make a thread when I got mine, giving two of each out doesn't really work out when you only get 1 per box.

I bought 2 starters of all of the soul caliber and shadow war starters minus siegfried. I got Padma and Cassandra. I think its when you buy a lot of starters they gave you one of the cards. It was something extra they didn't have to do.