New Challenger

By TroZ2, in New Key Bearers

Hi everyone, my nick is Troz and I'm from the far away land of Chile. I'r going to buy some boosters and stuff and my uncle that lives in USA is going to ship it to Chile for me. I hope to know some good people here ;3

Well, first off, let me welcome you to the forums and to the Kingdom Hearts TCG! I hope you have a nice stay here, despite the lack of activity. The forum is a bit on a "down" at the moment, but hopefully we can wake up some members. Don't be shy to post!

Don't worry, I'v been looking the forum the past weeks and I don' have seen many new posts, so don't apologize. I must advert that sometimes I break some words cause my english aren't perfect at all (I'm native spanish speaker). Well, thanks for being the first to welcome me!

Troz said:

Don't worry, I'v been looking the forum the past weeks and I don' have seen many new posts, so don't apologize. I must advert that sometimes I break some words cause my english aren't perfect at all (I'm native spanish speaker). Well, thanks for being the first to welcome me!

So long as you make it so that people can understand or get a general idea of what you're talking about, I don't think many people will give you a hard time. Spanish? very cool, I know bits and pieces of Spanish as well as French, Italian, and Latin ^^